Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams

Now, this post has nothing to do with A Muse Studio (well, maybe).  I was reading up on one of my favorite blogs: How Does She?

I'm always interested in reading about redecorating rooms.  Cristi blogged about her Final Review.  I was introduced to Sherwin-Williams Chip It! tool.  My walls definitely need color to them.  When I bought my townhouse 2.5 years ago, the walls were all white.  That's the way they stayed.  Mostly because I didn't know where to start as far as choosing colors.  This Chip It! tool may be the exact tool I need to finally make up my mind on colors!!!  Check out the video here.



It's FREE.  It's EASY.




As I was watching the video for the 2nd time, I thought.....hhhhmmmm, this would be great for using to come up with a color scheme for cards!!!  I'm not always happy with some of my color combos.  Could this tool help me?  I think so!!! 

I started off saying this had nothing to do with a|s and added a "maybe".  While the Chip It! tool will help you with paint colors, if you found a color combo that you liked, you could match it as close to any of the fabulous a|s colors we carry.....giving you a color scheme for your card!!!

I think I will definitely be getting a lot of use from this tool.  I'm excited to do some research on paint colors for my stark walls this weekend.  Summer is a great time to get these projects done....I'm running out of time!! LOL!!

BTW.....there's a great give-away at the bottom of Cristi's Final Review post.  Be sure to enter....who couldn't use gift cards?!?!?!?!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment