Monday, May 16, 2011

I needed a lift

I took a little time off from studying to make this card.  It was nice to spend some time crafting.

I masked the hot air balloon stamp from the sentiment (and vice versa) so that I could stamp the sentiment separate from the image.  I wanted to see how well the tombow markers worked with stamping images.  Not perfect, but I like it.  (What I've learned about stamping is that I need to get over the need to be a perfectionist....LOL)  I  took a strip of the vintage cardstock and broke down the fibers before looping the strips into a faux ribbon. 

Sorry, I don't have time to chat more.  Have a fantastic week, everyone!!


Stamp set:  Love Conquers All
Cardstock:  Sugar, Cherry, Cherry Vintage
Tombow Markers:  Cherry, Ocean
Bling:  Cranberry Pearls

1 comment: