Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What a month!!!!

I hope this post finds everything doing well and enjoying the summer.  I know many of you are in states where the heat is a major issue.  I pray for some coolness in your area.....we sure are getting our share of coolness in Seattle.  It was announced by a local weatherman that we have had a "78-minute" summer thus far...which is how long temperatures have been in the 80s.

It's been over a month since I posted anything.  I just have not been motivated (and I'm always lacking time).  I did finish my exam, but soon after fell ill.  I'm finally feeling somewhat normal...just not 100% yet.  I do have a project in mind, so hoping to get something posted soon.  Please visit again, soon. :)

We are 1 follower away from reaching 20!!!  Thank you so much to everyone.  I appreciate you taking this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment