Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sneak Peak

Well...after a couple weeks of being MIA, I have so much to post.  I wish I had more time to make things look "pretty". :) 

I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer thus far.  I can only report that mine has been too busy....AND.....not with fun stuff.  LOL!

The a|s consultants have had access to the new a|s Holiday Catalog coming out on August 22, 2011.  Are you excited!?!?!?  While we cannot share with you the catalog on our blogs, I do have a pdf version of the Holiday Catalog that I am allowed to share with you.  So, if you want to see the catalog before it is released next week, please contact me at bjlee717 "at" comcast "dot" net.

I wanted to share with you a card that I made using one of the new stamp sets and the new snow globe die. 


The image is from a set called "A Christmas Carol".  I used copics to color the images (of course, I didn't keep track of which colors I used....sorry).  I used the new Snow Globe die, cutting a piece of the globe on sugar cardstock for the image and another piece of the globe in acetate.  I cut out a piece of sugar cardstock by free-hand for the "snow" on the globe.  I used the diamond glitter on the "snow" and adhered it to the acetate piece.  

I masked another stamp from the same set to get the "Jingle Bells" sentiment.

The card base is the cherry cardstock with candy cane striped cardstock. 

There are so many exciting new products in the new Holiday Catalog.  You won't want to miss it.  The Holiday Catalog will be available from August 22, 2011 through January 31, 2012.

I'll feature another set soon, so check back. 

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment