Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

While I had planned on using this blog for just a|s postings, I couldn't help but create and post this Halloween Treat.  Most of the items used are Martha Stewart products.



The treats are Hershey's Nuggets wrapped with Martha Stewart's Halloween designer paper.



Sorry for the blurry picture of the treat topper.  I used the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo, Bat Border and Ghost/Boo punches.  For the Boo, I just left out the ghost by cutting a strip of black cardstock to fit the "boo" word.  Put it all together, and you have these cute treat bags to hand to coworkers, family, friends and the cute trick or treaters.

Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute, Brenda! Just how many of these did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....thanks, Sassy. I made 64 packages!! I used all of the nuggets you sent me from the RAK. :) Then bought 4 more packages...have a few nuggest leftover for ME. BWAHHAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete