Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Holiday Hoopla SNEAK PEEK

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July holiday.  We had the most perfect weather over the holiday weekend - sun, sun, sun (and not too hot!!!).

I am drooling over all the goodies in the A Muse Studio Holiday Catalog!!!  I am so excited to share with you these "sneak peeks" on the a|s facebook page:

These memo cubes are perfect for holiday gifts and stocking stuffers!  I love the candy stamp...the set is called "Cup of Good Cheer".  It's a must have set for me!!


This memo cube features the new Aspen Background stamp - I love birch trees!! 


More of the Aspen Background stamp.  Also featured:  new bat dies and a halloween stamp set......

Amazing.....right?!?!?!?

When can you get your hands on a catalog or start ordering these fabulous products, you ask? 


The Holiday Catalog will be available August 1, 2012 and will expire on September 30, 2012.

The catalog will be unveiled at midnight (EST), August 1st and you can see the pdf version of the catalog on my webstore:  https://www.amusestudio.com/brendalee

If you would like to get a copy of the catalog, the cost is $3.95 and I will ship it for FREE!  Email me at bjlee717"at"comcast"dot"net to let me know you want a copy.  Anyone who has ordered at least $100 worth of product this year will get a copy for free. 
 
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment