Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Upcoming 2013 Catalog and Update from National Conference

Good evening, everyone.  I either have a head cold or a sinus infection and am dying to just get into bed.  But before I do, I just HAD to share some A Muse News.

The current catalog expires on February 28, 2013.  You know what that means.....NEW CATTY!!!!!  YAHOO!!!  New catalogs will be available for order on February 21st.  Please contact me at bjlee717"at"comcast"dot"net if you would like to purchase a copy or visit my Webstore.

I wasn't able to join the fun at National Conference again this year. But my dear friend, Sadie Darby, and I have set a goal to attend next year's conference.  This year's conference was held in Charlotte, South Carolina.  Several consultants shared their experience with those of us who were unable to make it.  They had a B-L-A-S-T!

Chelsea Comer created a beautiful slide show sharing pictures of consultant swap cards and projects using new goodies from the 2013 catalog.  You can watch her wonderful slide show on her blog.

Here are just a few items that can be seen on her slide show:

2013 Catalog and Inspiration Guide

Anchors Away Stamp Set and Petite Pinstripes Cardstock

Pretty Peonies Stamp Set

What's Up Stamp Set and matching dies

Chelsea has shared so much more.  Go visit her blog to see ALL of the awesome pictures.  Thank you, Chelsea!!  You rock!

OK....I'm off to bed.

Blessings,










No comments:

Post a Comment