Friday, January 30, 2015

January Consultant Challenge: KISS (Keep It Simple Stamping)

This is a last minute submission to this month's A Muse Studio Consultant Challenge.  I don't know where the month went!!!! 
 
 
 
I had a great time with this challenge.  It was a way to show off the great colors A Muse Studio carries.  I'm partial to the soft colors.  :)
 
 
 
I made a set of birthday cards using Blush, Sage, Sky and Papaya cardstock and ink.
 
 
 
 
Here are close up pictures of the cards.
 
Papaya

Sage
 
Shell

Sky
 
 
The stamp sets I used were Floral Duet and Contemporary Greetings.
 
    
 
 
I also made this colorful thank you note.
 
 
The base is Ocean cardstock.  I stamped the hearts using Bubblegum, Grass and Ocean ink.  The heart is from the Calendar Fun set and the sentiment is from Contemporary Greetings set.
 
 
 
 
 
 That's it for now.  Hope you have a terrific Superbowl weekend!!!  GO SEAHAWKS!!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
Blessings,

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment