Inking with Brenda Lee
Items For Sale
Updated Items For Sale
Saturday, October 10, 2015
12 Signs Cats Have Taken Over Your Home
I found this via Pinterest which led me to
Ain't it the truth.....HAHAHAHA!!!
Check out these signs that cats have taken over your home.
1. Drawers are no longer for clothes, they are for cats.
2. Any window is now Cat TV.
3. Your household doors double as cat perches.
4. You now have an audience when you shower …
5. … In fact, almost any visit to the bathroom becomes a group activity. Or an attempted one.
6. Any and every nook is a cat fort waiting to happen.
7. The area under the couch is basically a hoarder’s treasure nest.
8. Toilet paper is RARELY found still on the roll.
9. Sinks are actually feline relaxation basins.
10. Ownership of food is very fluid and negotiable.
11. No matter how many computers you have, you won’t be able to use them.
12. And the most telling sign: You always wake up to the cutest, cuddliest roommate around.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Picture of the week
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)