Monday, December 16, 2013

Splitcoaststampers Calendar Swap

I can't believe next week is Christmas!! I am so not ready. Work has been keeping me pretty busy.

In addition to hosting a calendar swap with A Muse Consultants (posted HERE), I participated in a calendar swap hosted by my good friend, Sassy, on Splitcoaststampers.  It was a fun swap.  I made 2 calendar pages.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to take pictures of everyone's pages to share with you, but I can at least share with you the pages I made.

February:

I used A Muse Studio Cherry and Sugar cardstock.  The designed paper is from the Carta Bella Devoted collection.  The buttons are from A Muse Studio as well.  The die is from My Favorite Things.

    


I used various Copics to color this cute Valentine Mouse from Peachy Keen.

PK-281 Valentine Cupids

Here's a close up of the wings...colored it with Sakura Gel Clear pen.


And....here's my calendar page for May:


The image is Penny Black Hedgey Gift colored with various Copic markers.  The base is Winter Sky cardstock from A Muse Studio.  The patterned paper is from an unknown company.  The pink border was made using A Muse Studio Bubblegum Shimmer cardstock and a Martha Stewart Punch.  The flower is from A Muse Studio as well that was colored with a Copic marker...with the center bling from Want2Scrap.


72 Count - Hot Pink Rhinestones - Self Adhesive    hedgey gift picture



That's all I have for today.  Now, I gotta get some house chores done. :)


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment