Sunday, December 1, 2013

Swap-Mania!

As I stated earlier, I hosted 2 consultant swaps.  The first was a Holiday Recipe swap which included holidays within the months of October and March.  The second was a 2014 Calendar swap.

Just like the swaps in the past, the ladies did an amazing job!!! I was so excited to see all the pages.  I actually resisted opening any of the packages until I had everyone's swap in my hands. Now, I call that will power!! LOL!!

Without further ado....


HOLIDAY RECIPE SWAP

I'll start off with my recipe page:

I made the turkey using punches.  Basically, I cut scallop circle pieces to layer the feathers and then used 2 different sized circle punches for his head and body.  I hand-cut his beak and used onyx jewels for the eyes.  The background was stamped with Woodgrain Background stamp using French Roast Ink. I added some orange jewels on the side and bottom. The cardstock colors for the recipe page are Orange and Apricot.

Here are the pages from the lovely consultants:

Nancy: 


Tobey: 


Sylvia:


Seleise:


Laura: 


Jane: 


Kim: 


Candice: 


Sharon: 


Tyuana:

Fantastic job, ladies!! I can't wait to try out some of these recipes during this holiday season.  Thank you for participating!


2014 CALENDAR SWAP

Several ladies from the recipe swap also took part in the calendar swap.

Seleise:


Kim: 


Nancy:


Sharon: 


JoAnne: 


Rita: 


Sylvia: 


Tobey: 


Kamila: 


Laura: 


Jane: 


Mine: 

I'm so sad to know that the snowflake dies were discontinued from last year.  I think it's one of my all-time favorite dies!!  I sponged some Winter Sky Ink for the sky and also used the discontinued Sugar Ink.  The snowflakes were cut from Shimmer Bermuda cardstock.  And I added a little sparkle to the stars from the Santa's Flight image with some clear dots (jewels).  The image was colored with various Copics.

I made a snowy hill using Clear Crystal Glaze and Diamond Glitter.


Again, incredible job everyone!!

Thanks again!!

***********************************************

I also participated in a Calendar Swap that was hosted by a dear friend on Splitcoaststampers.  I will be posting pictures from that swap when I get them back.  Hopefully, they will be here soon...so don't forget to check back. :)




Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. nice to see them all posted together, thanks for hosting Brenda!!! it was lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete