Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cheerful Hello with punched circles & Organizing Daubers & Twine

Here's a fun card I made using a 1 inch circle punch.  I just love the color combination and the texture.


All supplies are A Muse Studio:
Sugar cardstock
Bermuda cardstock
Fern cardstock
Ocean cardstock
Say It With Style Stamp Set
Onyx Ink Pad
1 inch circle punch
Word Window Die Set


I started out by punching several circles.  Then, I marked my base for the card with lines spaced 1/2 the size of my circle.  (So, if you use the 1 1/2 inch circle punch, then you would want to space the lines 3/4 inches apart).  Next, I started adhering the circles as shown above.  Notice that you will have circles outside the edge of the card base.  When all the circles are adhered, turn the card around and trim the edges.  I stamped the "Hello" sentiment on Sugar cardstock and die cut using a die from the  Word Window die set.  Adhere (use foam adhesive if you want the add dimension).  

Hope you like the card. :)

Next, I wanted to show you how I have organized my daubers.  I LOVE being organized!!  


I labeled each of the daubers with the color name so that I wouldn't accidentally use a different color and ruin my dauber.  



I found these dauber cases at Scrapbook.com for $4.99.


The daubers are from A Muse Studio, item # TSPDBX3 - set of 3 for $3.50.


Finally, here is a twine dispenser using a mason jar.  I made a hole in the lid using a nail and hammer.  Then, I covered the lid with cardstock and threaded the twine through the hole. 




No comments:

Post a Comment