Sunday, June 24, 2012

Washi Tape Magnets

With recent graduations and baby showers, I found myself not having enough magnets for my fridge!!!  The solution I came up with was making my own magnets.  


I had some left over pieces of magnetic sheets that I used to make my binder for storing dies (post about that here).  I figured if dies could cut through chipboard, it could cut through these magnetic sheets.


I covered the backside of the magnetic sheet with Washi Tape.


I made sure that I had enough coverage with the die of my choice.

 

  

Run it through a die cutting machine and you get these.

  
Here they are on my fridge.

Just a note:  these magnetic sheets aren't very strong.  But as you can see, with using 2 of them to hold the picture up, it worked.  

Blessings,

1 comment: