Sunday, March 23, 2014

Shining Stars - A Muse Studio Consultant Challenge.

Wow! I actually found some time to make a card!!  Tax time is normally a busy time at work, but this year seems to be worse...darn those K-1s!!! LOL!!

This month's theme for the Consultant Creative Challenge is Shimmer, Sparkle and Shine!

I love using glitter for my cards.  Here's the card I made for this month's challenge:


I started out with French Roast Shimmer Cardstock for the base.  Then, I used Grass and Bubblegum Shimmer Cardstock for the panels.  I die cut the panels using the smallest star from the Star Trio Die set.

I took pieces of scrap Sugar Shimmer Cardstock and applied Tombow Mono Multia Adhesive.  Sprinkled 2 scraps with Lime Glitter and 1 piece with Bubblegum Glitter.  I actually had to use good old Scotch Tape to adhere the glittered pieces to the backs of the die cut panels.  There was just too much glitter and the red tape wouldn't hold.  I used the red tape then to adhere the panels to the base of the card.

I used Ocean Cardstock to stamp the "thank you" sentiment from the Essential Sentiments set. I used one of the banner dies from the Cupcake Toppers Die Set to cut out the sentiment.  And finally, I used foam tape to adhere the sentiment to the card.

Maybe I'll find more time to create another card before this month is over.


Have a great week, everyone!!


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment