Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Muse Studio

Hello everyone. I'm actually new to the blogging world, but have been an avid stamper for years. My first post will be about A Muse Studio. On March 1, 2011, A Muse Studio launched their new consultant business. This is very exciting and a HUGE opportunity. Of course, I would sign up to be one of the consultants. Please visit https://www.amusestudio.com/index.asp. During phase 1 of the lauch, we want to introduce and promote A Muse Studio. On April 1, 2011, phase 2 will allow consultants to release their own A Muse Studio website for customers to purchase A Muse products directly.

If you would like to join A Muse Studio, as a consultant, or be a customer, feel free to contact me. You will get an amazing deal on their starter kits for a limited time, so it would be best to join NOW!!! You can see the starter kits at https://www.amusestudio.com/index.asp. You may join us as a consultant directly through the website, but please let me know if you have joined by emailing me.

Now, a little information about me. Like I said, I have been an avid stamper for a few years now. For a long time, I was in the mode of being a "collector" (maybe hoarder is a better word...LOL!!!). It was A Muse that really helped me become a creative stamper and actually use my stash of stamping goodies. I joined A Muse in February 2010 to work at their store on Saturdays. I am currently still working at the A Muse store (in WA). If you have stopped in at the store, I am the one that teaches the Make n' Takes on Saturdays (11:30-1:30). I also work at special A Muse functions such as release parties, holiday open houses, swaps, etc. I wish I could work there full-time. By day, I am a financial advisor working in Bellevue. I have 2 cats that love to "help" when I'm trying to craft. :)

Well, that's it for now. I better figure out this blogging thing and get some samples of cards posted.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment