Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tough Couple Weeks

It's been a tough couple weeks. With it being tax time, work has been keeping me extremely busy. This means that I have less time to craft....BOO!!! My blog has been neglected the last couple weeks, but stay tuned for my next post. I plan on making cards all day on Sunday....YAY!!!



In the meantime, I did create a couple charts to keep track of A Muse Studio markers. I'm all about making charts. While I try to stay organized, it's sometimes not so easy to keep up. I hope you will find these charts useful.

A Muse Studio Copic Color Chart:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_4VBEaO0RDXYWRmYTFjN2EtNjQ1Ny00OTcwLTliMmYtMGMyYzA1ZDQ0NWNm&authkey=COnr_OUC&hl=en
A Muse Studio Tombow Color Chart:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_4VBEaO0RDXMjQ5YzIxYzAtNjJlNy00NDUwLWI0MzUtMjVkYjNmNTg0ZDE1&hl=en&authkey=COyx2PsK

I also tested out the ink and absolutely love it. It has wonderful coverage and the dry time is amazing. And the colors are DE-LICIOUS!!




That's it for now. Remember to come back to see what cards I come up with!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment