Monday, January 2, 2012

January Spotlight

Welcome to 2012!!!  It's amazing how fast 2011 seemed to end.  


I haven't been posting much to my blog in the last couple months or so because life has been too hectic....mainly from trying to catch up.  I haven't had the best luck with my health this last fall/winter with an emergency root canal in October and bronchitis in November.  


I finished one more exam (towards my ChFC and CFP designations) on December 29th!!  I am happy to say that I passed.  Now, one more exam and then I sit for my CFP in the spring.  Hopefully, I will pass each test and then be able to craft to my heart's content afterwards.  


My wish for you in this New Year is for good health, love and happiness.


To start off the New Year, here is the January Spotlight.





















  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Spotlight pricing is good through 11:59PM Eastern time, January 31, 2012

Contact me to learn more about these projects and the supplies that used to make them.











No comments:

Post a Comment