- The most exciting news is that a|s is partnering with Spellbinders....that's right!!! We will have a new Grand Calibur available. Now, this is different than the one that currently on the market. This new machine will fit a full sized 8 1/2" X 11 platform. For a limited time, this machine will only be available through A Muse Studio!!
- Of course, with a new machine there's gotta be new dies!! These dies are exclusive to A Muse Studio and will only work with the new machine.
- Most of the items in the Holiday catalog carried over to the new 2012 catalog....I believe only 3 items didn't make it. I loved our Holiday catalog, so I'm very happy to see that most items will not retire.
- There are over 40 new stamps!!!!
- Many of you are familiar with the classic A Muse Polka Dot paper. It was one of my favorite patterns. We will have a re-designed Polka Dot pattern (picture in the previous post). I love it. While the old Polka Dot was on vanilla paper, the new one will be on sugar!! YAY!! The dots are smaller with a uniform pattern. They are available in the same colors.
- Signature Palette - This year, the palette is called Venetian. It is A-Mazing!!! You will love the new colors in solid cardstock, patterned cardstock (pictures in previous post), ink pads, and satin ribbon.
- Our base colors will be changing slightly. As announced in the Retiring Product list, Cranberry will not be returning. However, you will see slight adjustments to the colors in our season palettes with a few colors moving to new seasons AND... new colors!!! There will be a new Base Palette which will include Sugar, Onyx, Slate, Seattle (new color..can you guess the color???), Pebble (from the Holiday catalog) and Vanilla. New colors added to the seasons: Grape, Pistachio, and Grapefruit.
- New ribbon!!!! There will be a couple different styles: Chevron and Crushed.
- There will be some new "other" paper added in the new catalog.
- Shimmer cardstock (both solid and damask) will be available in assorted packs.
- Something that many of the consultants have been wishing for is coming true - - - - you will be able to place an order for an item that is on backorder (out of stock). The item will be mailed separately as soon as it is available....no additional shipping charge!!!
I'm sure there's more than this snippet that has been provided. So, stay tuned!! Email me (at bjlee717 "at" comcast "dot" net) if you have any questions.